Patient Advocacy Service
Where to start when you are overwhelmed with choiceThere are so many different choices when it come to care. I know I have been there as a consumer, looking for care for my loved one. I started this company partly because I was frustrated with lack of impartial advise.
First, please relax, take a breath, Plan Life Care will help you.
Watch this short video, that explains what we can do to help.
Plan Life Care provides a Patient Advocacy Service (PAS) that consists of Registered Nurses (RNs) and Certified Senior Care Managers (CSCMs) who help families navigate the many senior care choices and community programs such as assisted living, Alzheimers care, retirement communities, home care, veterans benefits, financial counseling, Medicaid, and other senior care options. Plan Life Care offers a free initial consultation. Our unique on-going evaluation of all local healthcare companies and facilities ensures that we only direct our clients to the best in the business, providing you the best quality of life that fits your budget. Here are some of the services that Plan Life Care can offer you and your family:
- Free initial counseling and assessment visit to help determine the appropriate level of care what type of care is right for you?
- Financial counseling, reverse mortgage counseling, and federal/state/veteran benefits assessment.
- Help negotiating the lowest price of care possible for you and your family.
- All health concerns are addressed - Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, Heart Disease, Cancer, Stroke, Diabetes - short or long term care.
- Performing medication management, patient wellness/health assessments, accompanying the patient to their healthcare appointments, communicating with healthcare professionals, and much more. Call and ask us what other services we can provide to your family member!
Our RNs and CSCMs also provide day to day support functions to assist families in caring for their elderly family member such as medication management, accompanying the patient to the doctos office, communicating with medical professionals, performing regular patient wellness/health assessments, negotiating discounted care rates with assisted living communities, and finding the funds to pay for care.
Need home care? Plan Life Care can provide quality and affordable care in the comfort of your own home. All personal care attendants are reliable, trained, English speaking, fully screened, bonded, W-2 employees with both liability and workers compensation insurance coverage. Contact us to discuss our variety of home care options for every need and budget. Theres no place like home!
Determining the type of care you or your loved one needs can be a complicated and often difficult decision. You do not have to make this life changing decision alone. AHI Registered Nurses and Certified Senior Care Managers can help. Contact us today to get help and set up your free initial consultation!
Back to Care Options.